21 November 2007

Another return!

I know my dear and beloved blog has been neglected for a ‘very’ long time, but that has mostly been because of college, and me being a little lazy :P I got caught up in a lot of different things at the same time, and I couldn’t do them all :P But now another semester is coming to an end, so I see some free times, and I plan to make the most of it.

There ‘are’ a lot of things that I’ve been wanting to share with all you guys, and going by my latest feed readership, most of you have hung around! Thanks a lot :) I hope to not disappoint ;)

So a quick update about my Blogger keep current date/time on post script; I’ve fixed it. I think Improbulus sent me a mail a long time back, but thanks to the reasons I’ve mentioned above, I wasn’t able to reply or respond. I got around fixing it this time, and it’s working wonderfully again :)

So, here’s to another return! :)


8 comments

Efendi said...

finally :D hope all goes well ;)

will be waitin' for all the good things ^^

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you! Waiting for more hacks, thoughtful observations and a new theme.

Maybe a move to WP too.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back.

Aditya said...

I don't know if I'll move to wordpress yet. The thought of getting used to my own domain and space seems to expensive a habit :P But let's see.

No new themes anytime soon though, maybe just cosmetic changes to this one :)

Improbulus said...

Hey Aditya nice to see you back in action again!

Abhisek said...

So you are alive? :P I was waitin'...

Abhisek said...

P.S. Cool new look! great! I sometimes envy your abilities... :)

Aditya said...

Cyberbuff: So you are alive? :P I was waitin'...

Well ofcourse I'm alive :P Just caught up with life...

And thanks! I decided a refurbish was pending for too long ;)